Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hello!

It's been a year since I updated the blog. To be honest, I thought I might stop using the blog. But lately I have really wanted to document both the big and little events in our lives, especially since Nathan seems to grow a little more each day. 

At 4.5 years old, these are some of the things he is and is not doing:
-He loves to sing. Some of his favorites are: Sugar-So Sweet, Back at Mommas, Exes and Ohs.
-He loves to dance. There for awhile he was dancing to the Gaither's.
-He loves YouTube, especially videos where he watches other kids playing with toys.
-He can't get enough farm toys. (I'm still trying to figure out how he "earned" four farm toys last week.)
-I can't over-state this enough-our son loves to talk. He loves to ask questions. It is very rare for our house to be completely quiet.
-His head perks up and he gets a twinkle in his eyes whenever Brian mentions mowing or weed eating.
-He is very anxious about preschool next year.
-He gets upset if I've dared to do the laundry without him.
-He is in underwear 24 hours a day.
-He's just a real smart kid who keeps us on our toes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment