The other day Nathan was playing in the tv room when I decided to take some pictures. As it happened, the nightly news was on, which Nathan started watching. I ended up capturing some interesting facial expressions that I have decided to interpret.
As he was watching the news, I felt like the expression on his face said "Holy cow the economy is bad!!!"
He then made another expression as if to say "Mom, maybe you should start buying the generic diaper!"
And then he made a face that made me think that he was thinking "I sure hope no one touches that money in my piggy bank! I'm going to need that."
However, to relieve any worries that you might have that we are putting too much stress on our little guy by allowing him to watch the news with us, I did take a few more pictures. I felt that, when I took this shot, he was saying "Ha ha Mom. I'm just fooling you. I'm only 6 months old. I don't know what an economy
is. I don't know who Barack Obama is. And it will be a very long time
before I understand what taxes are!"




No comments:
Post a Comment